Please review the following criteria before submitting your request.
Scheduling is done on a first-come, first-served basis depending on availability. We may not be able to accommodate all requests.
- Event must be held in Charleston Water System's service area.
- Must have an expected attendance of at least 500 people. The Wagon and buffaloes carry a large volume of water and are not suitable for small events.
- The event must be open to the public.
- Cups are not provided.
- Requests must be received at least two weeks prior to the event.
Water Wagon specs and requirements:
- Features a total of six taps, three on each side, for filling cups or bottles.
- Dispenses chilled drinking water.
- Must be placed within 50 feet of a potable water source (hose bib).
- Will be provided for up to four hours.
Water Buffalo specs requirements:
- Large tank on wheels with multiple taps for filling cups or bottles.
- Holds 400 – 500 gallons of water.
- Delivered full of water (does not require a water source).
Note: Events must have an estimated attendance of at least 500 people. The buffalo and wagon carry a large volume of water and are not suitable for small events.
Note: The Water Wagon requires a water source, preferably a hose bib, within 50 feet of where it is placed.
For the Wagon, please include location of the water source.
By checking the "I Agree" box below, you agree to the following Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement:
I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND CONVENANT NOT TO SUE Charleston Water System (the Commissioners of Public Works of the City of Charleston, SC), its officers, agents, and employees (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by your organization or its assignees or to any property belonging to your organization, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or otherwise, while using the assigned equipment of the Releasees, or while the assigned equipment is in, on or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted or in transportation to and from said premises.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field