Can I get my bill adjusted if I had a leak?
If you find a water leak and repair it, you may be eligible for an adjustment on the sewer portion of your bill. We only offer sewer adjustments because water from a leak typically does not enter the sewer system. We require proof of repair before granting a leak adjustment, and customers are eligible for one leak adjustment every three years.

Use the link below to submit a leak adjustment request, or call our Customer Service Department at (843) 727-6800.Leak Adjustment Request Form

Show All Answers

1. Can I get my bill adjusted if I had a leak?
2. Can I get a discount on my sewer bill when I fill my pool?
3. Can I sign up for automatic recurring payments using my credit card?
4. How is my sewer bill calculated?
5. How is my water bill calculated?
6. Why is there a charge for the storm water fee on my water bill?
7. Why do water and sewer rates keep going up?
8. Why am I charged a minimum bill even if I don't use any water?
9. What is an irrigation account?
10. Does Charleston Water System bill for other sewer utilities?
11. What is Automated Meter Reading (AMR)?
12. What is my billing cycle?
13. What is the sewer cap?
14. Why is my bill higher than usual?
15. Will I be charged for sewer while my home is under construction?