Does the Commission have special authorization purchases?
Yes, they are called small field purchases. Small purchase orders (SPO) cover the procurement of certain minor miscellaneous materials and supplies, the value of which do not warrant purchasing under centralized. The SPO is limited to a specified monetary amount $200.00 per order and is authorized for use under specific conditions.

Show All Answers

1. May a vendor see copies of bids prior to award? If so, where?
2. What are the most frequently considered factors involved in determining a responsive bid and a responsible bidder?
3. Can a stipulation of "all or none" on behalf of the vendor for his materials lead to a disqualification of the bid?
4. When is resident preference applicable?
5. May a vendor call and ask to review the contract file and request information about an award?
6. Does the Commission have special authorization purchases?
7. Who manages surplus property?
8. I have a question about surplus property. Who should I talk to?
9. What should I do first if I wish to bid on Commission business?
10. What happens if I can only bid on part of the items in an IFB?
11. How can I get my product approved?
12. May I bid if I don't handle the brand listed on the IFB?
13. How do I get a copy of Charleston Water System's 2015 W-9 form?