Service Availability

To find out if water and/or sewer service is available for a property, please complete the Request for Service Availability Letter form. An availability letter will typically be sent to you within five business days.

Charleston and Berkeley Counties require an availability letter when a plat is recorded or a building permit is issued. Many lending institutions also require proof of water/sewer availability before financing the development or sale of property.

Completing the Request for Service Availability Letter form is the first step in the new development process.

Searchable Service Area Map
To view our water and sewer service areas on an interactive map, click here and enter an address or TMS number.